Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mall-rat fun

Trying to keeps our selves amused, Tara and I ventured out to Oak park mall, after a breeze thru of the Mens cologne section at Nordstroms we strolled our way slowly thru the rest of the mall trying to find interesting lil widgets and gidgets that were out of the ordinary, untill we made our way thru the Victoria Secret store. To my suprise I wasnt the only male presence in the store. After making fun of a half a dozen things we strolled on to find our selves lost at le gourmet Chef. Sufficed to say I proffessed my love for the store about dozen times whilst sampling each and every one of their tasty wares, and playing around with they nifty lil gadgets, complainging that they didn't have a store quite like this one up in Michigan (Although, I did find out there are two stores up at Birchrun and Howell at the outlet stores). I was like a kid in a candy store and the clutzy me even managed to spill some of their tasty Jack Daniels coffee in an aisle. The store even made Tara happy cause they had Pink Flamingo Pasta! Needless to say, once I get me a house Im definately going to be frequenting this store often!

No comments: